Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeالبوابةLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» For anyone still alive
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:39 pm by BW|xMG

» I miss the old days :3
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 6:02 am by BW|L

» Admission to the clan
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:28 pm by BW|Chax

» Admin Application
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:54 pm by ShArK

» I would like to be admin
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 am by FaTman

» I would like to be admin
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 am by FaTman

» Lexi's Apply
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:01 pm by BW|Chax

» Iwant to work my way up to admin
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:24 pm by MacTav!sh.

» BooEars want's to join your clan.
iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 am by Eagle1000

Deathrun Server
iloveKOBRO abusing vip B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

iloveKOBRO abusing vip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pugz
User
User

عدد المساهمات : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 2015-03-21

iloveKOBRO abusing vip Empty
PostSubject: iloveKOBRO abusing vip   iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:33 am

im in a game with KOBRO and when ever he is activator he gives himself guns and kills everyone. I truly find that unfair to other players when the activator desearves to die.
Back to top Go down
Duck Sick
User
User

تاريخ التسجيل : 2015-03-23

PostSubject: Re: iloveKOBRO abusing vip   iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:42 am

This was me. What the player says is partially true. I gave myself a gun as an activator and shot him down. After being aware that it is against the rules I immediately stopped doing it and apologized for the action. Once again, I am sorry for it happening. Furthermore, I would like to point out that it occured ONCE, unlike what is stated in the original post of the topic. The player started trashtalking to me, which irritated me a lot. Next time, talk in a normal manner to other players so they can correct themselves whenever they are wrong.

Sorry for the inconvenience from my side. I would like to see you apologize as well, as your behavior is very intimidating. Let's have a fun time on the server, this place is for us all to have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Pugz
User
User

تاريخ التسجيل : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: iloveKOBRO abusing vip   iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:58 am

First of all I told you it was against the rules then you proceed to state that you don't care and that I'm a "fagget". And continued to do it until i told you i made a report on it. So there is no apologies needed because you were in the wrong and did not want to admit it at the time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Duck Sick
User
User

تاريخ التسجيل : 2015-03-23

PostSubject: Re: iloveKOBRO abusing vip   iloveKOBRO abusing vip EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Pugz wrote:
First of all I told you it was against the rules then you proceed to state that you don't care and that I'm a "fagget". And continued to do it until i told you i made a report on it. So there is no apologies needed because you were in the wrong and did not want to admit it at the time. cheers

This is absolutely not true. Please provide me with proof, you will not be able to. The incident occured once, after which I got aware of the prohibition and discontinued doing it. It has not happened multiple times. You started flaming at me and trash talking after I tried to cool the situation down. You just would not stop, no matter what I tried.

My suggestion to you is to learn to admit that sometimes others are right, instead of protecting your own reputation by going into discussion with everything being said. It seems to be a charecteristic of yours, which may form an obstacle in the future with others. Please, I am here to have fun not to have people talk trash to me. I want everyone to have a smile on their face while playing on BW. In the process of trying to reach this, situations similar to this one would make it very exhausting.

Do you want to get to an agreement to play peacefully together from now on without any unnecessary discussions? Agreeing would avoid a lot of commotion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iloveKOBRO abusing vip   iloveKOBRO abusing vip Empty

Back to top Go down

iloveKOBRO abusing vip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Servers :: Reports-
Jump to: