Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeالبوابةLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» For anyone still alive
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:39 pm by BW|xMG

» I miss the old days :3
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 6:02 am by BW|L

» Admission to the clan
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:28 pm by BW|Chax

» Admin Application
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:54 pm by ShArK

» I would like to be admin
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 am by FaTman

» I would like to be admin
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 am by FaTman

» Lexi's Apply
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:01 pm by BW|Chax

» Iwant to work my way up to admin
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:24 pm by MacTav!sh.

» BooEars want's to join your clan.
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 am by Eagle1000

Deathrun Server
Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warning!
User
User
Warning!

عدد المساهمات : 74
تاريخ التسجيل : 2014-07-15

Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  Empty
PostSubject: Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)    Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:23 am

Hi guys Warn here and i wanted to ask that if you have some skills like scripting and Making Gfx editing etc xMG making Maps and some GFx like he joined and started working you guys should probably start working on mapping or Making nice GFX for your clan and i wanted to request to SHoT and MaSs to make a competition of logo.
best regards Warning!
Back to top Go down
TheStarry
TheStarry

عدد المساهمات : 144
تاريخ التسجيل : 2014-08-13
العمر : 24
الموقع : Serbia - Novi Pazar.

PostSubject: Re: Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)    Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:02 am

Actually SHoT and MaSs are making a map.Not finished .
Back to top Go down
Warning!
User
User
Warning!

PostSubject: Re: Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)    Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:32 am

IK but you should also learn or have some skillz
Back to top Go down
BW|Citrus
Clan-Member
Clan-Member
BW|Citrus

عدد المساهمات : 173
تاريخ التسجيل : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)    Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:36 pm

this is an okay idea I have radiant and could possibly make a map but that would interfere with the time that I spend on BW.. so I do not know
Back to top Go down
Warning!
User
User
Warning!

PostSubject: Re: Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)    Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:29 am

can ask me anything you don't know or want help script Gfx ideas
Back to top Go down
TheLixfe
Clan-Member
Clan-Member

عدد المساهمات : 29
تاريخ التسجيل : 2014-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)    Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:15 am

I'm made & I'm making map. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)    Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Should do something for the clan(specially to member,admins)
Page 1 of 1